Covid-19 Response & Planning
The safety of our guests, staff and the wider community is always our first priority.
Providing an outstanding experience to our guests is right behind that.
We've been working our socks off to ensure that everything can go ahead as planned. Here is what we will be doing to ensure you have a safe and outstanding experience this summer!
Arrival and Accreditation
English nationals 18+ years of age will need an NHS Covid Pass access our events this summer. You can obtain a Covid Pass if you have;
- Received a double vaccination, with your second dose being administered more than 2 weeks ago.
- Receive a negative lateral flow test or (LFT) or polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test result within the past 48 hours. These can be obtained from the NHS.
- Have natural immunity if you’ve recovered from Covid-19 in the last six months.
For more information on how to obtain an NHS Covid Pass please see the NHS website.
You will need to show your NHS Covid Pass at the gates.
English nationals aged 13-17 will need to show a timestamped photo of a negative lateral flow test or (LFT) or official results of a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test result within the past 48 hours.
International arrivals (including Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) over 12 years of age will need to show proof of nationality and a timestamped photo of a negative lateral flow test or (LFT) or official results of a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test result within the past 48 hours.
These tests can be obtained from the NHS or in most pharmacies.
- Activity leaders will be asked to wear masks.
- Activity equipment will be disinfected between uses.
Bar, Food Traders & Merchandise
- There will be an option to order drinks via table service using a smartphone if you have one.
- All food and drink will be sold in single-use biodegradable containers. We will reinstate the reusable enamel mugs system as soon as it is safe to do so.
- We will only accept card payments so please do not bring cash
- Our staff will be asked to wear masks at all times whilst working
- We will be running enhanced cleaning practices in all Food & Drink areas
- We have increased the size of all communal areas, including the campsite, dance floor and seating areas
- Regular disinfecting and enhanced cleaning of communal tables and chairs etc
Medical Team & Facilities
- Expertly trained medical and welfare staff, who will be on-site at all times.
- Quarantine and isolation tents and onsite testing for anyone developing symptoms of Covid 19.
Hygiene & Sanitation
- Increased ratio of toilets and showers to people.
- Toilets will be proper flushing units, spacious and lockable, with excellent ventilation systems.
- Toilets will have proper hand sinks with hot running water and antibacterial hand soap.
- Toilets cleaned, disinfected and supplies of toilet paper, paper towels and hand soap replenished regularly.
- Shower blocks have individual lockable showers with hot running water and excellent water pressure and drainage systems.
- Showers cleaned, disinfected and supplies of soap replenished regularly.
- Sanitiser stations around the event site and at all key locations.
Self Isolation & Quarantine
You must not attend any of our events if you are required to, or recommended to self isolate or quarantine by the NHS. Current guidelines require you to self isolate if;
- you have tested positive for Covid-19; or
- if someone you live with (or within any childcare or support bubble) has tested positive; and/or
- you develop symptoms of Covid-19
If you have to self isolate then you can exchange your booking for a future event.